How does the program work?
An ANZ Home Loan Introducer is a business or not for profit organisation (in this case SBSA) that enters into an agreement with ANZ to refer prospective customers or members for ANZ home loans. Introducers are paid a ‘one off’ upfront commission for customer or members they introduce who take out and draw down a qualifying ANZ Loan.
This is an incentive program to help raise funds for the business or not for profit organisation.
The process to refer to ANZ is simple:
- Download the referral form.
- Read the disclaimer in the form.
- Presents the form to the lender (whose details are on the form) or any other ANZ branch or lender.
- Loan application and process completed by the ANZ staff member.
- When the loan is drawn down a commission payment will be made to the Singapore Business and Social Association.
Complying with the NCCP licensing:
When making the referral as a Licensee under the ACL you are responsible for complying with all of the requirements.